Event 26.05.16 | Scaling Up Innovation in the Energy Union to Meet the EU’s Climate, Competitiveness & Societal Objectives
The Industrial Innovation for Competitiveness platform would like to invite you to the launch of its new report “Scaling up innovation in the Energy Union to meet the EU’s climate, competitiveness and societal objectives”, written with the support of Capgemini Consulting.
26 May 2016, 17:00 to 19:00 (followed by a cocktail reception)
Stanhope Hotel, Rue du Commerce 9, 1000 Brussels
This report aims to inform the forthcoming integrated Research, Innovation, and Competitiveness Strategy for the Energy Union to be published by the Commission in late 2016.
The keynote speech will be given by European Commission Vice-President Maroš Šefčovič.
- Maroš Šefčovič, Vice-President of the European Commission for the Energy Union
- Sara Bell, CEO, Tempus Energy
- Diego Pavía, CEO, KIC InnoEnergy
- Sir Philip Lowe, former European Commission Director-General for Energy and Competition, member of the i24c High Level Group
- Claude Turmes, Member of the European Parliament, Greens/EFA group (TBC)
The panel will present the main findings of the report and debate in front of key European stakeholders involved in Energy innovation on:
- How has Europe succeeded so far in deploying energy innovations?
- What are the major trends?
- Where should Europe prioritise its efforts and investments?
- What are the critical success factors to scale innovation?
If you wish to register to the event please click here.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.