The Finance Dialogue (FD) is a semi-autonomous ‘Platform’ hosted by the ECF and launched in the wake of the successful Paris agreement and its ambitious commitment to keeping the global temperature rise well below 2 degrees (WB2C). The Finance Dialogue seeks to support this energy transition by catalysing a substantial redirection of capital into the low carbon economy.
About the role
As Operations Coordinator, your role will be to support the Director and team with operational activities such as organisational management and process design, as well as providing assistance related to grants, budget, travel, diary management, and event planning and delivery.
- You will support the design and streamlining of FD operational processes including but not limited to: relationship management, data maintenance and management, budgetary information, organisational information and prose, and grant and funder proposal submissions;
- You will help to plan and deliver events and initiatives (using digital tools where relevant);
- You will help prepare communication and presentation materials;
- You will take care of various administrative tasks related to network management, projects, and events;
- You will organise event logistics such as travel, hotels etc;
- You will support communication with and reporting to grantees and funders;
- You will be in charge of consolidating the FD database and migrating it to Salesforce;
- You will provide administrative support to the team including diary management and processing of expenses;
- You will assist with office management tasks.
Experience & competencies
- You hold a bachelor or master’s degree;
- You have work experience in a similar role;
- You are truly interested in climate change challenges and ECF’s mission;
- You are a fast learner with a proactive, can-do attitude;
- You have impeccable work ethics and are able to work with sensitive, confidential information;
- You have outstanding communication skills and you are fluent in English;
- You enjoy working towards tight deadlines and managing changing priorities;
- You have very good command of MS Office package (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint) as well as other software such as SalesForce;
- Your friendly and open personality helps you build relationships, both internally and externally.
Location & travel
London. Minimal travel within the UK. Occasional travel to Europe.
As soon as possible
What we offer
- The unique opportunity to work as part of a highly dynamic, international group of individuals who combine their passion to make a difference with a rigorous and results-oriented approach to work
- A full-time position with a 12-months fixed term contract
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to: Apply-operationscoordinatorFD@Europeanclimate.org
Please, indicate ´Recruitment – Operations Coordinator´ in the Subject line. Candidates need to possess a valid work permit for the locations.
All applications will be treated confidentially. We will store your information in our internal database unless you specifically request otherwise