Stephen Brenninkmeijer is a private investor with interests in impact investing and education. For 30 years he was involved in family-held retail business. He has been active in strategic investing since 2002, and founded Willows Investments UK in 2008 with the aim of supporting promising ventures with a social mission.
Since December 2018, Stephen serves as Chair of the European Climate Foundation’s Supervisory Board.
In addition, Stephen holds the following functions:
- Member of the Board of Directors, World Resources Institute (USA)
- Board Member responsAbility Participations AG (Switzerland)
- Supervisory Board member Pymwymic Group BV (Netherlands)
- Advisory Board member Auticon (UK)
- Advisory Board member Sutton Trust (UK)
- Advisory Board European Business School (Germany)
- Chair, Business & Law School Advisory Board of St Mary’s University Twickenham (UK)